Monofibre JNR Tape
A combination of technologies from Japan, Monofibre creates a feel and appearance like human hair, but 40% lighter and without the damage or stress to the natural hair.
Dome’s unique handmade tape in extensions are delicate wefts of Monofibre, for use in lengthening, volume or highlights. Simple, easy and quick to attach and remove. Lie flat to the scalp, comfortable, lightweight and non-detectable. Blends in perfectly with the natural hair.
Available in 17 different colours (pure and mixed) in CLASSIC and WAVE.
Why Monofibre JNR?
Premium Hair Extensions Using Japanese Technology
Fast To Attach & Remove
Light & Comfortable
Safe To Natural Hair & Scalp
Monofibre vs. Human Hair
– Sandwich the tapes with a thin section of natural hair between.
– The section of hair should be smaller in width than the extension so when attached together both ends are sealing tape to tape. For a more temporary look, singles tapes are plenty.
– The 4cm width tape can be easily cut into smaller widths to allow more delicate work around partings or hairline.
– When applying take clean sections to avoid any stray hairs getting tangled.
– Leave about 2 cms between each tape to allow the natural hair to fall in between. Leave 2cms away from the hairline so they will be undetectable.
– When the tape is in place use the end of a tail comb and press down the tape to ensure the extension is secured.
– Experiment by using different colours in the sandwich to give a truly natural look.
– Use our Release Serum to remove the extensions. It is easy to apply by gently dabbing with a tissue. Leave for 5 minutes and then the tape slips out. Release Serum is gentle and kind to the natural hair, causing no breakage.
– Do not apply a hot hand dryer directly onto the Monofibre, use a warm temperature and hold 6 inches away.
– Monofibre doesn’t need to be blow-dried in the same harsh manner as natural hair to make it straight.
– If using straighteners on the extensions make sure they do not exceed 130°C temperature.
– Monofibre is non-porous so chemical root retouches, chlorine or seawater won’t affect the texture or colour of the extensions.
– Sandwich tapes will last 10 / 12 weeks. Single tapes 2 / 3 weeks.
– We always recommend our Aftercare Range to keep the extensions soft and silky.
What You Receive?
– 10 Tapes per packet.
– 66 cm long x 4 cm width.
– Each Tape is 3.5 gm / 1.24 US oz.
– Available in 17 different colours.
*Only need 3/4 packets for a full head.