– Monofibre Jnr Tapes can be used for lengthening, volumising, highlights and partial work.
– Sandwiching the Tapes with a thin section of natural hair in between will give more longevity to the extensions. For a more temporary measure, single tapes are plenty.
– The Aftercare Range keeps the extensions soft and silky.
– Do not apply a hot hand dryer directly onto the Monofibre, use a warm temperature and hold 6 inches away.
– Monofibre doesn’t need to be blow-dried in the same harsh manner as natural hair to make it straight.
– If using straighteners on the extensions make sure they do not exceed 130C temperature.
– Monofibre is non-porous so chemical root retouches, chlorine and seawater, won’t affect the texture or colour of the extensions.
– Removal is quick and easy and we recommend using our high quality, Release Serum which is gentle and causes no damage to the natural hair.